Membership in the National Employment Lawyers Association of New Jersey is open to all plaintiff’s attorneys licensed to practice in New Jersey, whose employment law case load includes a minimum of 51% plaintiff’s work.
Yearly membership benefits include:
- Listing in our online Members Directory, which gives your office an online presence visible to the public.
- Participation in our interactive exchange through our extremely active Yahoo employment rights list-serve.
- By being a part of list-serve, it allows you to be part of an organization of over 100 lawyers, many of whom concentrate in employment law.
- The ability to post any inquiry you may have about your cases or employment law and it will be answered by over 100 lawyers with a long background in employment law.
- By being part of the list-serve, you can post a legal question and get researched responses including relevant case law or full briefs that respond to your posting.
- Access to valuable members-only resources and practitioner's materials at the NELA-NJ employment rights site at Yahoo: NELA-NJemprights
- Access to valuable members-only resources and materials on the NELA-NJ website: our online library of briefs, verdicts and settlements, legislation and more.
- Participation on a list of secondary practice areas to facilitate referrals between our members for non-employment law cases.
To join NELA-NJ click here to print out our membership application and forward with your check to the address indicated on the form.