We welcome all plaintiff’s attorneys to join our organization as members regardless of what portion of your law practice is devoted to employment law cases as long as your employment law practice consists of more than 50% plaintiffs’ work. Membership in the National Employment Lawyers Association – New Jersey is open to all plaintiffs’ attorneys licensed to practice in New Jersey, whose employment law case load consists of more than 50% plaintiffs’ work.
Membership in NELA-NJ is for one year, starting on September 1st and may be renewed annually. Annual dues of $200 include five dinner meetings, our holiday party, and all membership benefits.
To join NELA-NJ, please click on the Register Today link below, follow the instructions, which include completing the Membership Application, sign the Membership Application and mail the application along with a check for $200, which comprises your annual NELA-NJ dues, to our Treasurer Lisa Curry, 59 Gristmill Road, Randolph, NJ 07869. Once we have received your payment, we will activate your membership.
- Listing in our online Members Directory, which gives your office an online presence visible to the public.
- Participation in our interactive exchange through New Jersey’s most active employment rights list-serve. Access to our list-serve enables you to:
- Strategize with more than 100 lawyers, many of whom practice predominately (if not exclusively) plaintiffs’ employment law.
- post non-privileged inquiries you may have concerning employment law or your cases and receive responses to those inquiries by countless experienced employment practitioners; and
- obtain research, forms, and other materials necessary to the successful practice of law in this ever-evolving field .
- Access to valuable members-only resources and materials .
- Participation on a list of secondary practice areas to facilitate referrals between members for non-employment law cases
- Access to five separate meetings, which each include dinner and 1.5 CLE credits, and a holiday party.
- Access to Members’-Only closed-session CLE seminars.